The Optimist sanitizer by TMB is compact and handy, ideal for small spaces.
Sanitation, which has always been an important concept in some contexts, has gained a prominent position as a fundamental and indispensable element in professional cleaning procedures. To protect the public from pathogens in circulation, traditional cleaning cannot suffice. Proper sanitation techniques, using properly licensed disinfectants, must be implemented to help protect against the circulation and contagion of pathogens.
The Optimist sanitizer is also excellent for eliminating odors with the use of a deodorizing solution.
- The unique nozzle is the point where the solution is mixed with the air, producing the micronized aerosol.
- The oversized lever is easy to press: the operation is controlled with one hand.
- The spiral tube that connects the nozzle to the machine is greatly reduced when not in use but stretches up to 3 meters during use to reach areas that would normally be impossible to reach.
- The micronized solution is spread quickly and evenly, remaining in the air before settling on surfaces, even in the most difficult to reach areas.
- Compatible and safe for use with a wide variety of disinfectants, including hydrogen peroxide solutions, quaternary ammonium, and chlorine-based solutions.
- Fine micronized aerosol
- In a single quick operation, the entire area is sanitized – without the need to dry the surfaces
- Speed and efficiency
- Reduction in chemical consumption up to 95%
- Save time and money
- Friend of the environment