|1. Definitions 2. Scope, application and terms|
3. Purchasing methods 4. Delivery terms
|5. Price, terms and methods of payment;|
6. Warranty to report
7. Right of withdrawal in favor of the consumer
8. Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
|7. Diritto di recesso a favore del consumatore 8. Legge applicabile e foro competente|
- For the purposes of this Agreement, the terms indicated below, where indicated in capital letters, will have the following meaning:
- Customer: Person (consumer or not), residing in Italy, who purchases Pulimec Products;
- Consumer: the one who buys the Products as an end user, or who acts for purposes unrelated to any business, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out;
- Products: the products offered for sale by Pulimec through its website;
- Website or Site: The website www.pulimecshop.com
- Sale: the sales contract stipulated between Pulimec and a customer.
- SCOPE OF APPLICATION AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
- These General Conditions regulate the Sale stipulated (remotely) between Pulimec and a Customer through the Website, and whose delivery place is within national borders;
- These General Conditions DO NOT regulate:
- The sale of goods by subjects other than Pulimec that are present or referred to on the Site through links, banners or other hypertext links;
- The sale of products to customers who require delivery outside Italy;
- If the Parties formulate provisions contrary to these General Conditions, they will be the first to prevail.
- PURCHASE METHOD
- The customer can place the order through the two methods allowed by the site, or “Account registration” or “guest”, by filling in the forms on the Site online, and following the procedure indicated therein;
- A sale is considered completed once the system has provided the relative confirmation of acceptance of the order itself;
- Despite the completion of the sale, Pulimec will have the right to NOT proceed with the sales in the following cases:
- a) Pulimec has not received payment for the Products;
- b) The data entered by the Customer on the Site are incomplete and / or incorrect;
- The Products available for purchase will only be those indicated on the Site, and marked as available;
- The information received will be stored in Pulimec’s electronic database for the period of time necessary to process the request, and in any case in accordance with the law, and in compliance with privacy regulations.
- PRICE, TERMS AND METHODS OF PAYMENT
- The price of the Products is that indicated on the Site at the time of purchase;
- The price where indicated is to be understood net of VAT as per law, in all other cases it is to be considered calculated at 22%;
- The price is to be understood inclusive of shipping costs if the order value exceeds € 97 ((EXCLUDING PURCHASES OF CLEANING MACHINES, FOR WHICH THE NORMAL SHIPPING RATES WILL APPLY ACCORDING TO THE REGION OF BELONGING));
- The payments will be considered received once the relative sum is in the material availability of Pulimec.
- DELIVERY TERMS
- Delivery depends on the type of product and the place of delivery, and may vary from a minimum of 5 days to a maximum of 15 days;
- Products will be delivered through couriers from time to time identified by Pulimec;
- Should the delivery be delayed more than 20 (twenty) days from the date of receipt of the payment, the Customer will have the right to terminate the sale with immediate effect, and therefore to request a refund of the amount paid;
- Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence of Pulimec, the payment of the amounts indicated in this clause excludes any further compensation and / or claim from the Customer for delayed delivery of the Products;
- The Products will be packed and prepared for shipment by Pulimec according to the ordinary technique and care that the nature of the product recommends, with the protection required for normal transport conditions.
- DELIVERY TERMS FOR ABROAD
HOLLAND, GERMANY, AUSTRIA = 90 EUROS DELIVERY IN 2/3 DAYS
- POLAND CROATIA ROMANIA 115 EURO DELIVERY IN A WEEK
- WARRANTY REPORTING DEFECTS AND DIFFORMITIES
- Pulimec guarantees the Customer that the Products will comply with the specifications indicated on the Site and in any case in line with products of the same type, and therefore free from defects and discrepancies;
- The warranty will last for 12 months from the delivery date;
- The guarantee includes the removal of defects and / or discrepancies or the replacement of products recognized as defective and / or spoiled;
- The Customer must check the Product as soon as possible and, in any case, must report any defects and / or discrepancies to Pulimec (also attaching photos that demonstrate the defect / defect), by any means that ensures its receipt, within and no later than 8 (eight) days from delivery;
- The Products will be recognized as actually spoiled and / or non-compliant only after Pulimec has ascertained and ascertained the existence of the defect and / or non-conformity;
- This warranty replaces and excludes any other warranty due by law, or otherwise, and defines all the Customer’s rights regarding the products’ defects and discrepancies;
- Except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence, in no case Pulimec will be liable for compensation for direct or indirect damages of any nature deriving from the Products.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL IN FAVOR OF THE CONSUMER
- Before the Products have been shipped, the Consumer will have the right to exercise the right of withdrawal, without any penalty, by communicating the cancellation by e-mail;
- After the Products have been shipped, the Consumer will have the right to exercise the right of withdrawal, communicating the withdrawal within 10 (ten) working days from the day he received the Product;
- The right of withdrawal will be considered correctly exercised by the Consumer if all the following conditions are met:
- The Communication has been sent to Pulimec in the terms of clause 7.2;
- The Products have not been used, altered and / or damaged;
- The Products are returned in their original packaging;
- If the right of withdrawal has been validly exercised, Pulimec will reimburse the Consumer the amounts paid by way of payment of the price within 30 (thirty) working days from the date of receipt of the returned Products;
- The only costs payable by the Consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal are the direct costs of returning the Products to Pulimec;
- If the Consumer has NOT exercised the withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of clause 7, Pulimec will inform the Consumer by e-mail. In this case, the Consumer can choose, by communicating by e-mail to Pulimec, to have the Products purchased at his own expense; in the event that the Consumer is not interested, Pulimec reserves the right to retain the Products and the corresponding amount for the purchase of the Products themselves.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The sale concluded between Pulimec and a Customer, and these General Conditions, are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis thereof;
- For all disputes arising from the sale of Products with non-Consumer Customers, including those relating to their validity, effectiveness, interpretation, execution and resolution, the Court of Rimini will have exclusive jurisdiction.